Our practice has a COVID-19 safe plan in action to ensure that we are adhering to the latest Australian and state government advice in regards to COVID-19 preventative measures. These include:
- Hand santiser freely available at reception. All clients, staff, and visitors are required to sanitise upon arrival and are encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
Daily disinfecting and sanitising of the practice
- Telehealth options (video or phone consultation) for all clients to promote social distancing
- Social distancing markers throughout the practice. Our waiting area has chairs separated by 1.5 metres and we also have an overflow room available to accommodate for social distancing.
- A policy in place to ensure any staff member that is unwell to not come to the practice but to get tested and self-isolate at home. Any appointments will be switched to telehealth or rescheduled to another convenient date.
- Daily texts to clients to remind them of our COVID-safe policies and to reschedule their appointments or have a telehealth consultation should they experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
We will continue to update our safety plan and policies in accordance with the latest advice from the Australian and state government.